DataLocker Sentry K300 Encrypted USB Flash/ Pen Drive
₹ 13,153.00 – ₹ 31,574.00 +GST (GST invoice available)
- Winner of Global Excellence GOLD Award – Info Security Product Guide 2019
- Has its own keypad and OLED Screen.
- Platform Independent & OS Agnostic – Besides using on computer, you will be able to be use with almost utilising USB Mass Storage like Android Phones, ATM Machines, Medical Equipment, Factory equipment etc.
- High speed uSSD SATA III memory – It is actually a Micro SSD Drive giving you high reliablity, long life, blazing speeds!
- Supports true alpha-numeric for strong passwords
- User and Admin roles | Read-only mode |Brute Force Hack Defense
- IMPORTANT NOTE; THIS IS NOT A COPY PROTECTION DEVICE but a device to securely store & access your data. To know more, please click Encryption vs Copy Protection
A Short Introduction to “A Gold Winner” – DataLocker K300 Military grade Encrypted Pen Drive.
A Detailed Introduction to DataLocker K300- The World’s most Advanced Secure Pen Drive with OLED Screen and Keypad.
Next Generation Security and Convenience
The Sentry K300 is the only platform independent, keypad, micro SSD to incorporate an OLED display to enable advanced security features. The display supports true alpha-numeric password based authentication and a full featured on-board menu system. With modern security policies requiring alpha-numeric passwords, the K300 is the only storage device with full support for alpha and numeric characters. Users can utilize the visual, menu driven system to change passwords, set password policy and enable other security features without ever consulting a manual.
The Sentry K300 is completely cross-platform compatible and OS agnostic. With no software or special drivers required, the K300 works with Windows, Linux, Mac, Android phones and tablets, Chromebooks, and embedded systems – any system that can utilize USB Mass Storage. Since the K300 also has its own power supply, the device can be used as a bootable device running Windows to Go, Ubuntu Linux, or local operating system.
Central Management Ready
The Sentry K300 is able to be remotely managed by DataLocker’s flagship central management platform SafeConsole.
Capacity 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
Cryptographic Processes FIPS 197 Certified 256-bit AES hardware module XTS mode
Dimensions (L x W x D) 101mm x 22mm x 13mm
Weight (product only) 30 grams
Interface USB 3.1 Type A – Backward compatible w/ USB 2.0
Standards & Certifications TAA Compliant, FCC, CE, KCC, RoHS, WEEE,
Part Numbers SK300-008, SK300-016, SK300-032, SK300-064, SK300-128, SK300-256
System Compatibility Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, Chromebook, Citrix Ready (XenApp, XenDesktop compatible) Drive reformatting may be required for file system compatibility
1 Year carry in warranty
Management System Optionally managed by SafeConsole
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.